[bksvol-discuss] Protecting Chapter headings

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:03:50 -0400

Will this be an effective way to protect chapter headings from the stripper
if I put several blank lines between the Chapter headings and the top of the
page.  Or should i do something else to protect the chapters.

Thanks for the help.

In one book they are just Numbers, while in two of them I am editing they
are actual chapter titles and numbers, which would really cause a problem if
they are stripped.  Thanks.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council