[bksvol-discuss] Re: Protecting Chapter headings

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:43:20 -0400

Sharon,
I believe that doing what you suggest would *ensure* that the chapter titles
were removed by the stripper, not a desirable result.  The stripper would
think it was an ordinary header, and nuke it.
I would really like to get an answer from Peter or someone on this question.
I was under the impression that putting several blank lines before the
chapter header would protect it, but experience shows that doesn't always
work, either.
Tracy