[bksvol-discuss] Re: Protecting Chapter headings

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:44:42 -0700

Hi, Cindy. If a chapter title is centered, that wouldn't have any effect on
our ability to read them. It sounds like you're doing fine, so don't worry
about it. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous