[bksvol-discuss] Rejected "Come Love A Stranger"

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:36:09 -0400

Since Bookshare doesn't say why a book was rejected...
I rejected "Come Love A Stranger" because, on every other page, almost every
line was missing the last 3-5 characters.  I started trying to fill in the
missing bits, which usually wasn't too hard, but there was just too much; it
would have taken weeks to do it, and I just don't feel up to it.
I guess I could have let it in as "fair", but I hate that.  Why junk up the
collection?
Tracy