[bksvol-discuss] Re: Plustek OpticBook3600

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:10:10 -0700

Hi Denise,

I have this scanner, and love it!  It is both accurate and has a book edge.
You can scan one or two pages at a time.  I wouldn't buy anything else.  But
that's just my opinion. They were never widely available, but could always
be found on the internet to buy.  If I needed to invest in a scanner, this
is the one I'd buy.

Mayrie

  _____

From: Gary Petraccaro <mailto:garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>