[bksvol-discuss] Re: Plustek OpticBook3600

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:59:35 -0500

I have only had mine a week, so I am far from an authority.  I have scanned
six books, though (5 HC, 1 PB) with no issues.  I had a wonderful
conversation with Michael Neumann at Plustek before buying this one used,
though, and was pleased to hear they have a $100 refurbish/repair for units
out of warranty.  Between that and SquareTrade (2 years for under $27)), I
feel pretty comfortable.  I am truly enjoying the speed, accuracy, and
book-edge feature.

Take care!

Valerie

Currently scanning Sisters of the Scituate Light

The Family of Earth

Currently proofing:  Angel Pawprints  by Laurel e. Hunt

Imprisoned In The Golden City (Trailblazer Books #8) by Neta & Dave Jackson

Ten Days To Self-Esteem