[bksvol-discuss] Re: Plustek OpticBook3600

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 13:50:27 -0500

I have had mine for almost a year as well, and have had no problems with either
paperbacks or hardcovers. At least, not any problems that people wouldn't
normally encounter. Also, the lamp has stayed in good condition.

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, check out the Eclectic Collection: A
Celebration of Women In Music, each Wednesday evening from 7 until 10 eastern.
www.radio360.us