[bksvol-discuss] Re: Plustek OpticBook3600

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:28:44 -0500

Amen and with kurzweil too.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie Maples
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:52 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Plustek OpticBook3600

  I would just  like to jump in and say what on incredible scanner the
OpticBook 3600 is!  I got a used one on eBay and the support from Plustek is
amazing!  Well worth the investment even if you have to buy new.  I have two
decent scanners, but with all the very old and oversized library books I scan,
this makes life infinitely easier, not to mention faster.  I have gained a ton
in productivity and ease of use.  A must have for any serious scanner, IMHO.
Works beautifully with FineReader Pro.

  Take care!

  Valerie

  Currently scanning Sisters of the Scituate Light

  The Family of Earth

  Currently proofing:  Angel Pawprints  by Laurel e. Hunt

  Imprisoned In The Golden City (Trailblazer Books #8) by Neta & Dave Jackson

  Ten Days To Self-Esteem