[bksvol-discuss] Re: Plustek OpticBook3600

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:17:20 -0700

Hi Denise,

I've heard of folks having problems with their lamps.  But I have had no
problems at all with anything.  It's been my experience that hard cover
books scan better than paperbacks, no matter the scanner being used.  And if
you get a scanner with a crummy lamp, and it indeed goes bad after less than
500 scans, it would certainly be under warranty, and you could just return
it and get one without the problem.  500 scans is probably two books.  So
wouldn't max out your time on a warranty. Just some thoughts.

Mayrie

  _____