[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks in TXT files

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:06:36 -0800 (PST)

Ah, Shelley. But I have Hidden Characters available to
view. Admittedly I haven't downloaded andy txt files
lately, so I will, but before I didn't see any boxes,
and I'm pretty sure they weren't there. BUT -- even
though I have Microsoft Word, I do also have a Mac.
Maybe that't the difference.  That Bill Gates does
make life difficult.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com