[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks in TXT files

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:45:28 -0500

Ah, I see.

O.k. guys, what you need to do is go to Font and then uncheck the box that
says "hidden" characters.  Warning for jaws readers this READS every single,
punctuation and "hidden character" so we might be wanting to strangle the
computer before long.

It is called a "Hidden character" and you uncheck the box and wellah they
appear.

Still does not solve the great debate Marisa, do we send up files without
the little devices or not.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council