[bksvol-discuss] Re: OpenBook's Settings, WAS: Re: List of Word AutoCorrect Changes

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 08:36:19 -0700

Sandy, I'm not sure these changes will make any difference, but
change page orientation to automatic
change image format to pcx
and change recognize columns to yes.
Scan a few pages;
save them in .ark first and then save to .rtf
And see if it makes any difference.
I never scan in two-page mode as some weird errors occur. Two-page mode should be faster, but I had to make so many corrections that I spent more time and also got very frustrated.

Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>