[bksvol-discuss] Re: OpenBook's Settings, WAS: Re: List of Word AutoCorrect Changes

  • From: Dolores Dean <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 15:14:29 -0400

Lori, I always scan in two-page mode, but I'm wondering two things: one, do you just scan a few pages, then edit and two, do you find less chance of errors with the single page scan. Sometimes I can scan many pages and have practically no errors; then, doing the exact same thing, get tons of errors and want to give up.

Sister Dolores,