[bksvol-discuss] List of Word AutoCorrect Changes

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 09:54:45 -0500

Hi Mary,

Yesterday or the day before, you offered Tim a list of AutoCorrect features to be dealt with in Word on a new computer to make scanning more accurate.

Would you please share that list with me? As you know, I have had issues with RTF conversion either stripping the paragraph marks I want or putting a paragraph mark at the end of each line. Perhaps if I had the entire list from you, I could locate the one causing the issues. Freedom Scientific told me this is a Word issue. I don't know that they are right, but I've worked with my OpenBook settings in ways suggested by fellow scanners, and have not yet conquered the beast!

Thanks much.
Sandi