[bksvol-discuss] OpenBook's Settings, WAS: Re: List of Word AutoCorrect Changes

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 23:32:30 -0500

Hi Sandi!

Do you have your OpenBook settings set to recognize columns? I have it set that way for straight text, and don't have that problem with OpenBook 7. I have version 9, but I'm waiting until I get all the parts and build a new computer before I install it.

Debby

At 09:54 AM 11/2/2011, Sandi Ryan wrote
Hi Mary,

Yesterday or the day before, you offered Tim a list of AutoCorrect features to be dealt with in Word on a new computer to make scanning more accurate.

Would you please share that list with me? As you know, I have had issues with RTF conversion either stripping the paragraph marks I want or putting a paragraph mark at the end of each line. Perhaps if I had the entire list from you, I could locate the one causing the issues. Freedom Scientific told me this is a Word issue. I don't know that they are right, but I've worked with my OpenBook settings in ways suggested by fellow scanners, and have not yet conquered the beast!

Thanks much.
Sandi

                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--
The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.
Proverbs 15:2 NKJV

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.
Job 6:24 NKJV