[bksvol-discuss] Re: OpenBook's Settings, WAS: Re: List of Word AutoCorrect Changes

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 14:39:43 -0700

When I scan, I usually read the top few lines of each page as I go, and if wording seems strange or has errors I immediately rescan that page.

However, I don't edit as I go.
I do not use two-page mode because often the two pages scan as the first page of the two pages, and the second page appears to be blank.

Then I have to delete the "blank page" and insert a page break in order to to make the correct two pages from the one page scan.

Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dolores Dean" <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>