[bksvol-discuss] Re: OpenBook's Settings, WAS: Re: List of Word AutoCorrect Changes

  • From: Dolores Dean <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 18:47:08 -0400

Lori, I don't know why that's happening to you. I have openbook set on two-page scan and both my pages seem finee. What I notice is that if I have the book just slightly crooked or if I don't press down on the book I lose something. I really was glad that you repliedd. I'm trying to get back on the list because all of you are so helpful.

Sister Dolores