[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question from a 1st time submitter

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 17:28:54 -0700

Hi Vivian,

The books that you're proofreading will show up under "my checked out
books".  "My scans in progress" is so that you can follow the progress of
the books that you scan yourself and submit for another proofreader to work
on.  And you're right, the site is experiencing difficulty lately.  Try
submitting again tomorrow.  It might be working by then.

Happy scanning and proofreading!

 Mayrie