[bksvol-discuss] Re: Number of books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:32:09 -0500

Hi, Mike. That's what I was thinking. Nothing is ever foolproof, for sure,
so of course, if you really wanted to know how popular a book was, the date
of addition would be important, but for submitters, anyway, if all you
wanted was an idea of how often people download what you scan, that may not
be so important. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.