[bksvol-discuss] Re: Number of books

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 01:27:33 -0600

Hi again Cindy,
I forgot to mention that the Benetech website has the new role of Manager: Collections for hiring. Gustavo has it linked on the Volunteer Home Page which he updated a few days ago.
The role is different from the one Jessie and Marissa have filled in the past, but still keeps in mind managing the volunteers.

HTH,
Jake