[bksvol-discuss] Re: Number of books

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 09:26:01 -0500

I know I'm coming in late on this thread, so if I'm not understanding the quesiton at hand correctly, I appologize. While I see the benefit of knowing which books are more popular with bookshare.org subscribers, I would not want to see a decline in submissions of less popular books. Understanding the numbers might help us prioritize books, especially books in a series as Mike pointed out. One of the nice things about bookshare, though, is that one can find some of the more obscure books which people contribute from their own personal collections.

At 05:30 AM 09/01/2006, you wrote:

Mike,
Of course, but this one I think falls lower on the priorities. Things like the submission form I would rather see updated first.

And as you said a while back, this type of data Benetech might not want to release.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>