[bksvol-discuss] Re: Number of books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 14:59:57 -0800 (PST)

Sounds great. I'll check it out. Managing the
volunteers, in my opinion, isn't as important as
managing the collection, if that will include getting
validated books approved and maybe having a more
frequent Mariss's (or whoever is new) List. You and
Gerald and Kellie and Jana, and Carrie, do a fine job
of managing us and of being liasons between us and
Gustavo and getting things done.

Cindy