[bksvol-discuss] Re: Number of books

  • From: "Aureolesia" <aureolesia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:41:18 -0600

My books are going through really fast right now! I submitted a couple
yesterday and they're now live on the site! As in i got the acceptance note
yesterday as well and found them on the site now. I also validated a ton of
Carrie's submissions yesterday and on the whole things seem to be going much
faster. So don't let the speed of some of the books going live on the site slow
down your validating. And actually, if one checks the homepage we did make that
25000 goal - actually we surpassed it!
Natasha, a.k.a. Aureolesia
aureolesia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.diversitycircle.com
"It's kinda fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney