[bksvol-discuss] Re: Let's Give Carrie A Hand

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:08:22 -0500

Hi Julia,
That's right, you'll be validating so from the Bookshare home page click or
go to the "step 1: Download" link.  Then you can use your screen reader's
"find" option to locate the books with "bso" in front of them.  From then on
it's validating as usual.  If you haven't scanned or validated yet, you will
need to sign up as a volunteer so choose the "volunteer" link from the home
page and start that process.

I'm a very new validator so if this doesn't answer your questions, just post
a message with something like "Help with validating" or "help with
volunteering" in the subject, and the more experienced members will be glad
to help.

Cindy 4

Women are like tea bags.  You never know how strong they are until they get
into hot water.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt