[bksvol-discuss] Re: Let's Give Carrie A Hand

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:08:18 -0500

I remember when Gustavo came up with it. However, he didn't say what it stood for. Perhaps bookshare org? Personally I like better scan of. Therefore, I say we can use our imagination. *smile*

Grace
From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>

Excellent idea, Monica!  All that scanning shouldn't
come to naught.

By the way, what does BSO stand for?  I'm sure it's
obvious, but let's face
it... sometimes I'm not the sharpest knife in the
drawer. *GRIN*

Chris Feist - The one and only!

line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in
the subject line.