[bksvol-discuss] The not Die

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:58:33 -0700

Has anyone seen this scanno? The word die for the word the. I've seen it several times before, but in this one particular book I'm validating today, it appears a lot. It makes for some bizarre sentences that's for sure. It's the strangest thing because, as far as I know, the print word die doesn't look anything like the. Anyway, that was just an interesting thing I saw today and I thought I'd see if others have had experienced this.

Allison