[bksvol-discuss] Re: Let's Give Carrie A Hand

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:15:07 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your help!  I have several of the music books here at home, waiting
for me to validate them.  They are so messed up, I have to do them myself.

Since Bookshare got that grant to put textbooks into the collection, Claire
gave me a list of  books on teacher recommended reading lists (elementary
through high school) that are rated good in the collection.  I picked up 25 of
them (half the list) at a used bookstore this weekend.  I was intending to scan
the books and submit them as BSOs, but I don't want to foul up your scheme of
clearing out the BSOs by Christmas.  Want me to wait until after Christmas to
submit them?  I'm hoping that there will be relatively few books on our
December and January bestseller lists, so I can validate a lot of them myself.

Carrie