[bksvol-discuss] Re: Let's Give Carrie A Hand

  • From: "Allison" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:05:12 -0700

Great idea Monica.  I'm with ya all the way.  I have two of Carrie's BSO
books downloaded right now.  I'm working on one on my desktop and the other
on my laptop.  Both of my books had been on the step 1 page for several
weeks before I got them. Okay, now, who else will join us on this quest? C'mon all!

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>