[bksvol-discuss] Re: Introducing myself

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 11:39:12 EST

For my own part, I would not mind newbie questions that have been asked
before at all. Am I still a newbie? Well, I have been here since July and I
still
find myself learning things that everyone else seems to know already. I often
find myself reading a post that covers things that had come up before, but I
had forgotten. That means that I learn it all over again. As for the archives,
have never gotten the hang of using that. It seems inpenatrable to me so I
would prefer that newbie questions be freshly posted rather than having to try
to find the old ones in that mess.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Introducing myself
Date:
2/5/2009 10:09:51 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:
dwagner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx