[bksvol-discuss] Re: Introducing myself

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 18:49:46 -0500

I've been here for several years...since early 2004, actually...but I'll definitely admit there are still things I don't know. I scan a book that has something in it I've never dealt with before so I'm not sure what to do with it, or the same thing would happen when I did validate. I don't do that much anymore just because reading with speech is difficult for me, which is why it takes me so long to submit books I'm working on, but I think no matter how long we've been here we'll still have questions.

Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx wrote:
For my own part, I would not mind newbie questions that have been asked before at all. Am I still a newbie? Well, I have been here since July and I still find myself learning things that everyone else seems to know already. I often find myself reading a post that covers things that had come up before, but I had forgotten. That means that I learn it all over again. As for the archives, I have never gotten the hang of using that. It seems inpenatrable to me so I would prefer that newbie questions be freshly posted rather than having to try to find the old ones in that mess.

"Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx
table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Introducing myself Date: 2/5/2009 10:09:51 AM Eastern Standard Time From: dwagner@xxxxxxxxxxxx Reply-to: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent from the Internet (Details) table end

I found the archive.
Denise

block quote