[bksvol-discuss] Re: Introducing myself

  • From: "Mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:55:46 -0500

Hi, Denise.

Welcome. I've been a volunteer since November of 2003, and I'm still learning
and still asking.

It sounds as though you, like I, see and want to fix errors in the written
word. My only counsel would be that we can't do that. If it's in print, we have
to leave it, galling as that is. Very obvious spelling mistakes we might get
away with, although it's better not to.

Our group is about getting work done, and having fun while we do it. Again,
welcome.

Mickey