[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:29:44 -0600

Hi, all.

I have just submitted Liszt's Kiss by Susanne Dunlap. It received a 99.87
rating. Beware of the high content of french names, and other words, that will
throw off the overall rating. There may be some junk characters at the bottom
of some pages that need to be removed. I tried to catch most of them. Page
breaks have been protected, and headers stripped. As always, if you have
questions, contact:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx
Here's the synopsis:
      At the height of the Romantic era in Paris, there was no bigger celebrity
than

      the composer and pianist Franz Liszt. A fiery and gorgeous Hungarian, he
made women swoon at soirees and left a trail of broken hearts behind him. Anne,
a countess and talented young pianist whose mother has just died of cholera,
hears Franz Liszt in concert and is swept up in his allure.The enigmatic Marie
d'Agoult, a friend of Anne's late mother, takes her under her wing and
introduces her to the artistic world-despite the objections ofAnne's sullen and
sorrowful father.

      Anne soon finds herself in the midst of dangerous intrigues, discovering
a secret so shocking that her father will go to any lengths to protect it.

      With the ominous presence of Paris's most deadly epidemic looming over
every turbulent event, Lists Kiss is a rich evocation of a remarkable period as
seen through the eyes of a sensitive young artist.

      Shannon