[bksvol-discuss] Re: Holding a book and removing duplicate novels from the list?

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:07:30 -0600

Hi Kristin,

In your message you said that we only have a week to proof a book.  That
isn't true, because when the expiration date is near, you can renew the book
if you are not finished with it.  You should get a notice from bookshare,
and then when you go to your "my checkout books", you will see a link that
says "renew".

Sue S.