[bksvol-discuss] Re: Holding a book and removing duplicate novels from the list?

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:49:17 -0600

Hi Kristin,

No problem!  (smile)

Sue S.

----- Original Message -----
From: Kristin Mills
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 4:17 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Holding a book and removing duplicate novels
from the list?

Sue!
I was attempting to figure another way around renewing it all the time. I
just noticed that some of the books had hold next to them and I thought
maybe others were saving them for after they finished with a book instead of
renewing it all the time. Sorry if that caused some confusion here. I did
recieve a notice this week for my current book and I guess I was just trying
to figure out a way to not have to use the renew option all the time. Again
I appolgize for any confusion here. Hopes this clarifies things! Have a
great day too!
Kristin