[bksvol-discuss] Holding a book and removing duplicate novels from the list?

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:41:40 -0600

Hey everyone!

I have two questions for everyone and if you have all ready seen one of them
then please forgive me. I've noticed that some of the books on the proof
reading list have the word (hold) next to them. How do you get a book held
for you? I'm all most finished with my current book and I'd like to add
something new to my checked out list. Realizing we only have a week to proof
read, I was wondering if it would be better to get a book held instead of
renewing it. Also I saw a duplicate novel on the book list and I was
wondering if anyone had figured out how to remove it from the list? If we've
all ready discussed this topic then please forgive me for bringing it up
again. Thanks for everyone's help and I hope you all are having a
spectacular day!

Kristin