[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with steps, and sending instructions

  • From: Angel Murphy <angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 07:48:45 -0400

Ok thanks. But Cindy there's one thing that I saw as u were writing this out. I
saw that u were writing the steps out of how I would find my paragraphs faster.
U were writing them out as if I were sighted. And I am not. I'm totally blind.
Can anyone that is blind explain to me of how to find my paragraphs faster, so
that way I can fix the breaks of how they should b fixed? Thanks.

Angel Murphy
Sent from my iPod