[bksvol-discuss] Help with steps, and sending instructions

  • From: Angel Murphy <angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:05:33 -0400

hello everyone. i am sorry to ask of this again. but I am wondering if someone
can send me the instructions on the paragraph breaks again? i know that someone
had sent them to me yesterday. but when I saved them to one of my folders on my
email they some how got deleted. and I was also wondering if someone would be
willing to explain step number 11 to me? i don't really understand how to do
that step. if someone is willing to do those 2 things for me I would really
appreciate it. thanks.

reply://angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx

Angel Murphy
Sent from my iPod To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to