[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: clearing out line breaks

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:09:24 -0600

Dave,

I've already got a couple of yours saved.  I've been meaning to tell you
that OpenBook's been working better since I turned off it's speech and
switch to using JAWS with it.  I saved the one about switching to Natural
Voices in OpenBook, too.

I didn't bother to save the message, but I've already gone in and deleted
COM to CORN in the OCR correction dictionary, too.  Now I know why I had so
much of a problem with that in the Honorverse short stories and Generation
Warriors.  I need to take some time and go through the dictionary to see if
there's other entries that are giving me problems.  I suspect that there's a
NEEDLER for NEEDIER in there since I kept having to change NEEDIER back to
NEEDLER in the three books I submitted this weekend.

Gerald

Gerald