[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: clearing out line breaks

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:23:31 -0600

Yeah, the global search and replace method should only be used to save
yourself some typing and wrist strain, which means you do the search and
replace on something really messed up and then you read the book looking
for the few places where the replace was detrimental instead of
beneficial. That way you can mostly just enjoy the book without having
to stop reading ridiculously often to hit the delete key.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity