[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning...

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 15:38:37 EDT

I don't think it is frowned on to submit any book of any kind, but the over
representation of religious books in both the collection and the checkout list
is a bit exasperating for those of us with a rational and secular mindset.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning...
Date:
4/7/2009 3:32:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
denisecwagner@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Jamie,

Since I'm still relatively new here, I'm wondering based on your post, is it
frowned upon to submit Christian books?  I'm just curious because you said
"brave souls" and "based on all the discussion lately, I'm actually afraid to
submit anything".

Anyway, I have quite a large library of Joyce Meyer material, so I'll have to
see what I may be able to scan.  I also have a few Beth Moore and Max
Lucado.

Denise