[bksvol-discuss] Currently scanning

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 18:36:42 -0500

Well, it looks as if I might have a solution to the Braille Sense problem.

So... I think, heeheeeeh that I can edit books again.

My church is using this book, I don't see it in the collection, so am
scanning it

The Meaning of Jesus: Two Views

Is anyone working on it, or did I miss it in the collection.

iof not will be adding it some time.

By the by, it doesn't maintain page breaks.

So I switched the spots where the page breaks were to a pgbk character
string, and will put the page breaks back in once I am done editing the book
other wise.  it appears to hold other formatting attributes in tact, just
not page breaks.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx