[bksvol-discuss] Currently scanning

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:38:36 -0700 (PDT)

I am currently scanning Rapid Math Tricks and Tips but it is going to be a
while. The divided by symbol does not scan well and I am unsure if the "powers"
that appear in superscript will translate to braille/daisy or not.

  Like they have a table with the "squares" like 2 squared, 3 squared, all the
way up to some such number. Some of the superscript 2's scanned well but some
did not so I changed them to read squared rather than inserting the superscript.

  But it will be a fun book when it is done.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Divided in Death by J. D. Robb

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!