[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 20:28:09 -0600

Kristin,

Actually, someone else has spoken for I Am Eve.

As far as Burning Time goes, I didn't encounter any missing pages. So, if
someone else would like to look it over, maybe we can figure out what's going
on with it.

Shannon
"The different among us tell our stories because we are all only human and so
much need a witness to the truth,"
Claudia Bepko