[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can No Longer Use OpenBook

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:55:27 -0400

Hi Evan:

Oh, my, this list has been very busy lately. I apologize if this question has
been answered already.

I use both K1000 and Openbook in the same computer. That happened to me as
well. I fixed it though. I believe I reinstalled openBook and the problem went
away. You probably can repair it and should be all set.