[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can No Longer Use OpenBook

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:06:14 -0700

Hmmm. reinstalling OpenBook, eh?  Maybe I will do that?  I wonder if that would
be easier, or at least more straightforward than Jake's method, which I haven't
asked him to give me yet.  If it is as uneventful as K1000's installation, I
might try it.  I didn't install it originally, as it came on the PC when I got
it, so that is why I have no experience with the installation for OB.

Thanks.

By the way, the only place I have heard the name Silvara was in the Dragonlance
Chronicles.  I am curious where you got the name from.  Was it from there?

Thanks, again.