[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can No Longer Use OpenBook

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:00:39 -0700

Thanks, Cheryl.

I don't remember where I saw it, either on this list or the K1000 list, but I
swear that I remember someone said that they were able to run either one on the
same machine.  I wish I could remember who that was.  I really don't expect to
need it much, but the irritating thing is that I was not even using the
viavoice with it when I installed K1000.  Apparently, though, K1000 did
something to something that OpenBook feels it needs to run.  That
vaguely-worded hypothesis is the best I can come up with at the moment.