[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can No Longer Use OpenBook

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:09:33 -0500

Hi Evan and Cheryl,

I can successfully run OpenBook on my laptop with Kurzweil installed. It is in
a very round about way though. Opening OB won't actually open it, but the
process is running. Killing the process and then trying again should allow it
to open, just be prepared for ViaVoice not to work and to get an error message
about it.

I can provide more step by step instructions if you need them, later when I
have a few minutes to go through the process again, as it's been sometime since
I've done it.

Jake