[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can No Longer Use OpenBook

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:45:04 -0700

Well, that's the thing.  I disabled Viavoice months ago because of its fairly
regular crashing, and have been using JAWS with no problems since last winter.
But after I installed K1000, I get this Viavol.exe error whenever I try to
start OpenBook.  It is unlikely that I will use it much now that I have K1000,
but it should work, and the program costs a lot of money.  The question is
whether I will want to go through a hassle to get it working properly.  I
haven't answered that one yet. <grin>