[bksvol-discuss] Re: hiccups?

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 19:45:28 -0500

Alternatively pressing F5 to reload the page will bring it up, but you'll then need to type in your email address manually as for some reason it won't pull it from the cookie installed on your computer.

Strange indeed, wonder what on earth happened to break it, or if it was a change, why it was put through...

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>