[bksvol-discuss] Re: Boy am I discouraged.

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 03:53:07 -0400

Well, for what it's worth, I'd try either sending Kurzweil your install disc
and having them check it for problems or a re-install of os from the ground up.
 I've got K1000 V.11.01 on two systems and have scanned some pretty long books
(for myself), and nothing like that's going on.  I don't blame you for feeling
bad.  If you have a backup of the file, or the blowing up file, I'd send them
to Stephen.
I Really know how you feel.